In his last start, Happ went 5 innings and gave up 2 runs on 5 hits vs the Cardinals. Here are Happ's #s vs the Reds. Some notables:
- Brandon Phillips is 4-5 with 2 hrs.
- Heisey, Hermida and Phillips each have 3 rbi.
- Hermida is 3-7 and Votto is 2-5.
- Happ has nearly the exact same K/BB rate vs LHB and RHB, but as you're about to see there are differences in the other statistics.
- RHB bat .253 vs Happ while LHB bat .215.
- 33 of his 39 home runs given up in his career have been given up vs RHB.
- 0-1 with a 15.75 ERA @GABP.
In Leake's last start he went 7 innings and gave up 2 runs on 7 hits vs the Brewers. His ERA went from 4.94 to 4.40. Here are his career #s vs the Astros. Some other tidbits on Leake:
- Only Bourne and Pence have multiple hits vs Leake.
- Chris Johnson and Hunter Pence have home runs.
- 11-55 as a team, for a .200 avg.
- LHB are just a little better than RHB vs Leake (.289 to. 277), and the Astros are only starting 2 LHB - Bourn and Wallace.
- Leake is 8-2 at GABP.
- 2-1 with a 2.49 ERA vs the Astros in his career.
Sorry it was a pretty short write-up, but I have to get to class. GO REDS! Hopefully the rain goes away, because the Reds have a pretty good career vs Happ, especially Phillips.